(click on a candidate’s photo or a question to view their answer)
- What policy would you begin to implement in your first 100 days in office and how would you do it?
- What past management experience have you had and how would this influence your role as mayor?
- NYC suffers from an outdated and unsustainable public transportation system. What steps would you take to fix it?
- If elected, what are three steps you would take to address New York’s increasing homeless population?
- In the wake of the pandemic, what would you do to retain small retail businesses & restaurants in New York City?
- What concrete measures would you take to respond to increases in racism, anti-AAPI (Asian American Islander), Islamophobia and anti-Semitism and other forms of hatred?
- Who is funding your campaign, and whose donations, if any, are you refusing to accept?
- What's your experience fighting climate change, and how would you apply that to your job as Mayor?
- What would you do to ensure that "affordable" housing is low income housing and truly affordable?
- How would you ensure penalties and discipline are imposed on police officers that reflect their wrongdoing?
- How do we desegregate NYC public schools?
- What legislation would you support to provide artists with the infrastructure they need to afford to live and work in NYC?
- What woman has influenced you the most in your life and how?
- If there was one thing you could change about New York what would it be?
Inform Your Vote.org is a non-profit, non-partisan democratizing media platform committed to bringing greater transparency and voter literacy to the electoral process.
Our unique Candidates Video Debate format allows voters to easily compare short videos of candidates answering the same locally crowdsourced questions in a pundit-free environment.
For New York City’s first ranked choice mayoral election, we have partnered with the Bella Abzug leadership Institute to help produce and market InformYourVote.org for the June 22, 2021 Democratic primary.